The definitive btaudio thread (was: RE: [mythtv-users] Leadtekwinfast 2000 XP Can I get sound from bttv directly?)

Mon Mar 24 09:23:32 UTC 2003

> There seems to be enough questions about btaudio that I believe it
> would be better to consolidate them all.

Excellent idea.  I had rather hoped to get enough response to compile a list myself...

It is probably a good idea to qualify whether you have a PAL (UK), PAL (Other), or NTSC card as well.  Many companies seem to have slight differences depending on region, however, this is a pretty second order difference I think.

I can confirm that the Leadtek 2000 XP (PAL UK) DOESN'T work.  The BTAudio driver loads, but doesn't detect anything.  I will post dmesg output to you offlist.

Ed