[mythtv-users] writing VCDs

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed Mar 19 21:29:30 UTC 2003

So, I'm building another myth machine and I've run across a couple of
things.  I thought I'd ask the list for a little help :)

1.  I've install the ms core fonts (http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/) and
they're working in other apps, but I *still* only have the freetype font
available under Myth.  Anyone know how to get the fonts into myth?

2.  I'm having sound problems again.  Sound seems to work under everything
BUT xawtv and myth.  Yes, I'm running ALSA.  Yes, I have turned off artsd.
 Yes, I have adjusted the volume controls.  Yes, I've read the myth docs.
Yes, I've looked thru the archives.  Do any Mandrake9 users have any
pointers?

Thanks for any/all help!

Jeremy