[mythtv-users] Using mythfilldatabase in Germany

Christoph Rasim christoph at rasim.net
Sun Mar 16 19:20:14 UTC 2003

Hi there,

> i can only suggest everyone in germany who has the chance to do so use
> nxtvepg, which gathers data from nextview, which is broadcasted on
> several
> channels here in germany. nxtvepg can export data in xmltv-format.

I tried to do so. nxtvepg works fine. When I import the generated file with
mythfilldatabase, the EPG looks very good. However, somehow the channels
seem not to be imported correctly since I cannot change the channel neither
when watching TV or in the EPG and the backend task says something like "No
channels in the database". Can you tell me how to import this file? I have
configured just one card input (/dev/video), one video source (I called it
TV) and assigned the TV source to the "Television" input of my TV card.

  Thanks,

    christoph

--
Christoph Rasim