[mythtv-users] MythShowtimes Module?

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Fri Mar 14 04:49:26 UTC 2003

I've already written an ASP code that will do it. A tip to anyone trying:
www.cnnsi.com is the best; go to the main score page for a sport and each
one of the scores on that page is actually an iframe. The iframes are
supersimple tables that are easy as sin to parse. If I knew C++ (learning) I
would write it now.

Mine actually takes those names and searches through Yahoo! broadcasts pages
to see if there is a match for live/archived radio broadcasts, downloads the
first line of the recap/preview, and get the leader in ast, pts, and rebs
for ncaa basketball. All that, and I don't _really_ know what I am doing. :)

Anyone interested can take a look at the code (ugly, but might save some
time). I even have a mockup or two of the GUI...

Nate