[mythtv-users] Re: Control from a different machine

NYCE, GREG greg.nyce at aei.com
Wed Mar 12 15:41:10 UTC 2003

Try Synergy http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/  From there, "Synergy lets you
easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with
different operating systems, each with its own display, without special
hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk
since each system uses its own monitor(s)."

I just tried it out between a Windows XP and RH7.3 box, worked fine (but I
don't have any long-term experience).  Might work for you.

HTH,
Greg