[mythtv-users] Red Hat and mythmusic

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Tue Mar 11 16:30:27 UTC 2003

I'm trying to get Red Hat 8 documentation together for modules in
addition to mythtv before the 0.8 release. If the docs are going to
have red hat specific help for setting up mythmusic by 0.8 release
time, it is now or never. If you are a Red Hat user and have attempted
to install the cvs version of  mythmusic, I want to hear from you,
whether you were successful or not. Please contact me on or off list.

For background see:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/
gforum.cgi?post=53192;search_string=mythmusic;guest=227356&t=search_engi
ne#53192

best,

Cedar