[mythtv-users] ATI All In Wonder cards with MythTV

Mike Pflugfelder mikep at keyinfosys.com
Fri Mar 7 06:48:07 UTC 2003

OK, I don't know that I want to tell this on myself, but just in case it
ever helps anybody:

I have fought for a couple of days with a fairly poor picture on a Winfast
2000 XP card... upper channels were much better than lower, but still not
great. Same picture in xawtv as in mythtv...

I had the TV cable plugged into the FM connector... I can't believe I got
a picture at all, but I did and that's what had me fooled.

Anyway, live and learn.

Thanks to all the great help and great coding on mythtv... I think I'm
really going to like this.

Bruce

--
Bruce C. Dillahunty