[mythtv-users] Non-continuous picture when watching TV in MythTV

barryc barryc at rjlsystems.com
Mon Mar 3 21:08:47 UTC 2003

Take a look at pricewatch.com

You'll probably find what you're looking for in the motherboards -> dual
category, although several people have listed things like "supports DDR or
PC133" memory in the same category.

Company called KnowledgeMicro.com has a listing for a Tyan S2460 Dual Athlon
board for $165, inc shipping.  That's the cheapest dual socket-a board I saw
advertised through pricewatch.  By contrast, dual socket-370 boards can be found
for ~$100.