[mythtv-users] Newbie GeForce2 TV-Out BT869 question

K Ivan chepati at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 17:12:03 UTC 2003

I bought an MSI GForce2 MX400 card with TV out and it
has the chip you're after.  I have it working with my
TV without amy problems.  I just have to find a way to
run nvtv from a script without defaulting to PAL and
also find a way to disable DPMS.  Other than these two
small issues, the card works very well.  For a
comparison, I also have a G200 and I cannot really
tell  the difference between the two in terms of
TV-Out quality.

The model number of the MSI card is MX400D-T32 (32MB
DDR TV-Out).  I bought it online for $38 from
knowledgemicro.com.

Good luck,
IvanK.

http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.asp?image=14-170-014-03.jpg