[mythtv-users] ALSA/linux-source problem *slighlty OT*

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 30 23:17:34 EDT 2003

Sorry if this is slightly OT but I have a problem, im following the alsa
directions, and when I go to install the alsa driver it says it cant
find my file version.h, and it says please install the packge with full
kernel sources distribution.  Ok so I apt-get install kernel-source
2.4.19 ...whadya know that particular package appears to be "missing".
All of the other kernel-source versions are there, cept this one.  Im
really stuck here, I guess I could attempt to update my kernel (don't
really know how and would that require reinstalling everything?)
Thanks