[mythtv-users] mythmusic-settings.txt?

Eddie McCreary lists at heorot.org
Mon Jun 30 21:29:11 EDT 2003

    Isaac> Through the settings section in mythfrontend -- In 0.9, if
    Isaac> you comment out the 'connect to backend' lines from
    Isaac> mythfrontend's main.cpp, you can run it without the
    Isaac> backend.  This isn't needed in current CVS.

Great, that worked like a charm.  Thanks.

    >> One more thing I noticed, I hard-coded a path to the cd in the
    >> ripper source just to get a little further and I noticed that
    >> when I start to type a name in the disk title field the program
    >> crashes.  Is the version of QT that ships with RedHat 8.0
    >> acceptable?

    Isaac> Should be, you're likely missing other settings.

It seems to have fixed itself, or having it properly configured fixed
it.

I have a bit of a problem editing playlists, mythmusic locks but
mythtv keeps going.  However, this was a test system just to see if I
liked the interface before building my primary server, so I'm not too
worried about it.

Eddie
--
Eddie McCreary                   Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best
mailto:lists.splunge at heorot.org  friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too dark