[mythtv-users] PVR-250 and Suse

mOjO mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Sat Jun 28 04:40:37 EDT 2003

cool.. i will try it first...

i'm having some minor issues with X in general though.. i wonder if
fluxbox could help... 1.) my TV cuts off wayyy too much of the edges of
the screen making it difficult to work with outside of myth
2.) for some reason bright scenes are way too bright and dark ones are
way too dark...

think flux can help?  or is this more likely something with X?