[mythtv-users] Re:Does MythTV need a Beginner's FAQ Collection?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Jun 26 14:03:27 EDT 2003

Hear hear.

The _only_ reason I'm on this ist is because the docs are not sufficient
to get things up and running.

Of course this is to be expected for something that is still <1.0 and
changing rapidly and which depends on other stuff that might not be
finished products either (ivtv for example) but exactly for that reason
I applaud any effort at improving the docs.