[mythtv-users] Re:Does MythTV need a Beginner's FAQ Collection?

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Thu Jun 26 08:18:41 EDT 2003

Tako Schotanus wrote:

> The _only_ reason I'm on this ist is because the docs are not sufficient
> to get things up and running.

I disagree.  I think the HOWTO is *excellent*, but something more introductory
may well be in order.  If you know what MythTV is and that you want it, the
HOWTO is very good for getting you up and running.  That's as far as *Myth*
goes.  Now, the hardware components are another question entirely, but that's
not necessarily within the scope of the Myth HOWTO.

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor
  / _ \/__ \  blalor at bravo5.org