[mythtv-users] Biggest, baddest MythTV

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Jun 19 22:16:11 EDT 2003

I ran into the same thing.  The only way I found I could get it to
compile was to make sure that I still had the 0.8 libraries on the box,
then playing games with having the 0.8 stuff in /usr/local/include
versus the 0.9 era stuff... it's nasty, but there it is...

Safest play?  Install 0.8 on a different box, build mythtivo on it, then
go to the 0.9 box, copy the 0.8 libs over, along with a built tarball of
mythtivo, go to the mythtivo directory, and do a make install...

But you'd have to be pretty adventurous do try it! ;)

Unless, of course, the author of MythTivo is willing to update the code
to 0.9.1 *hint* *hint*!

	-I