[mythtv-users] Want suggestions for MythGallery UI

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Jun 18 11:04:03 EDT 2003

You're talking about an import that can get files from several possible
sources.
But how about having more than one "source" directory for the gallery?
My digital photos are on the network for example and I don't want them
copied to the MythTV machine.
But I would still like to have some images in the MythTV machine as
well.
Besides the fact that if a friend drops by with a Flash Card or laptop
full of pictures I would like to be able to make a slideshow out of them
without having to import them first.

Would that be possible/desirable?

-Tako