[mythtv-users] ATX Desktop case source

larry larry at scrudgeware.org
Wed Jun 11 10:53:12 EDT 2003

Yeah, I would avoid cases that require low profile PCI cards.   Here's a link to
the case that I bought.  It uses full size PCI and comes with 3 fans.  I can't
tell how quite it will be because it's still in my shop.  I am very happy with
it so far.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?description=11-150-996

-larry