[mythtv-users] Possible new features for Mythgallery

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Wed Jun 11 20:50:40 EDT 2003

FYI there's a bug in mythgallery (I think)

If you have pictures in a dir and also directories in that dir when you
go into single picture mode you get a blank in the slideshow for each
directory that is in the main one. (does that make sense?)

I've been planning on fixing it, just ain't found that round tuit yet.

:D