[mythtv-users] MythMusic-0.9

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Jun 10 11:11:48 EDT 2003

First, let me say hats off on the .9 release.  I feel like I've upgraded
from Redhat 7.3 -> 9.0  The interface is really nice, everything is GUI &
stable.  All the addon modules have matured nicely.  I'm amazed so much
has progressed so quickly.

Anyways :)

I'm getting a few minor cosmetic errors with mythmusic.  It hasn't
impaired any obvious functionality other than a slight lag when loading
the module.  here what mythfrontend outputs:

connecting to backend server: 127.0.0.1:6543
metadata.o: Your database is out of whack (no tracks, missing columns, etc.). Not good.
playlist.o: Hey! I can't load playlists if you don't give me a hostname!
playlist.o: Hey! I can't load playlists if you don't give me a hostname!
metadata.o: Your database is out of whack (no tracks, missing columns, etc.). Not good.
metadata.o: Your database is out of whack (no tracks, missing columns, etc.). Not good.
playlist.o: Hey! I can't load playlists if you don't give me a hostname!
playlist.o: Hey! I can't load playlists if you don't give me a hostname!

I merged the metadata.sql file as dictated by the documentation, but don't
know where these errors are coming from.

Thoughts?

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me