[mythtv-users] low-latency/preempt kernel (was Re: PVR250 + TVWonder = jerky FIXED)

Matt matt at solecize.com
Wed Jun 4 01:16:24 EDT 2003

This sounds tempting, but I suppose I'll have to recompile all of my
modules as well.  I've been experiencing a little bit of sporadic
hesitation on playback even though the drive and processor loads are
very reasonable.  You think these patches could reduce or eliminate
that?  Has anybody else observed similar improvement with the use of
these patches.

Matt