[mythtv-users] Sell mythtv "set-top" boxes

Grant Taylor gtaylor at picante.com
Tue Jun 3 12:55:46 EDT 2003

> my main point was not that the existing database is bad, but that it
> is not the same thing as a particular "recommended" configuration
> that is documented in detail.

Absolutely.  I've run an analagous website for printers for years, and
I have both detailed per-printer data and a single summary page that
flat out tells people what to go buy if they are shopping.  The world
needs both, for myth hardware even more than printers.

As an aside, I suggest that you sign up with Amazon, buy.com, etc as
an "affiliate"; this way you can maybe get a few dollars for the
considerable trouble of maintaining a support website like this.

--
Grant Taylor - gtaylor<at>picante.com - http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/
   Linux Printing Website and HOWTO:  http://www.linuxprinting.org/