[mythtv-users] Sell mythtv "set-top" boxes

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Tue Jun 3 18:17:31 EDT 2003

Ray Olszewski wrote:

> From time to time, we see on this list postings of particular
> configurations, along with discussions of what the problems were and
> what special considerations were involved. That, I suspect, is what
> beginners really need ... well-written descriptions of particular
> approaches that succeeded. Several of these would, in the end, help
> newcomers

Maybe, but just having them in the newsgroup archive does not make them
accessible to the target group. I wouldn't have known that these are
discussed here at all (thinking that hardware configs are offtopic on
such a list) and even now that I know, I wouldn't know what keywords to
search for to get specifically these "well-written descriptions".
Searching for "Athlon" or "WinTV" would turn up way too much, eh,
"discussion". So, if you have some particular posts in mind, maybe you
could relocate them and post them on the website somewhere?