[mythtv-users] PVR250 and commercial skip ?

hayward at slothmud.org hayward at slothmud.org
Thu Jul 31 07:32:33 EDT 2003

Can you explain in more detail what you mean by the unfinished nature of
the ivtv?  Are you talking pixelation in the VCD format?

I've got one of these coming in the mail and My goal is to fit 1 hour of
video per 700MB CD, for archiving.  This makes it sound like rates under
1GB per hour aren't very good with ivtv.

Does anyone else encode to VCD/SVCD with a bitrate/resolution that will
fit on one CD, with the pvr-250?

Thanks,
Brian Hayward

--