[mythtv-users] Record from Tuner or from video in on BTTV card

mythtv at westcoastlinux.com mythtv at westcoastlinux.com
Wed Jul 30 14:00:50 EDT 2003

I have looked thru the setup utility and also thru the recording
options and can't see how to get Myth to record from either the
composite or s-video input of my AverMedia BTTV card. I could set
the system to record from that source always but what I am really
after is the ability to select these inputs just like the "channels"
from the tuner, i.e. sched a resording (or do an immediate recording)
of the composite signal. System could choose channel 7, then
s-video, then channel 2, then composite, etc. I don't think MythTV
supports this right now. Am I right?