[mythtv-users] epia, pvr-350 and mythtv questions

atreyu atreyu at novalab.net
Wed Jul 30 15:48:31 EDT 2003

 This is probably a stupid question and it problably doesn't belong on this board, but for the life of me I cannot figure it out and not sure where else to turn.  Is is possible to input a satellite signal to my pvr-350 card and then have my pvr-350 ouput a signal to my tv, all on a epia C3 board?  I have gotten a signal into my mythtv box but cannot get it to go out.  I know I cant use the onboard tv-out because of the VT1621 chipset, so I was hoping to be able to do this without having to buy another tv card.

Thanks in advance!