[mythtv-users] Re: Per-channel time offset?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Jul 30 12:01:01 EDT 2003

I was thinking of implementing this some time ago, but I have the
feeling I now hear two different kind of problems:

1. an offset because the times for some channels are from a different
timezone
2. per channel preroll and overtime settings

Maybe both should just be implemented? If Isaac has no problems with
this idea I'll see if I can find some time to do this.

(Personally I need option 2 because there are some channels which really
seem to take their begin and end times as only an indication and
sometimes start 15 minutes early or late. But I don't want a half hour
leeway on the 10 minute cartoons I record from another channel that
_does_ adhere strictly to the times they give)