[mythtv-users] Re: Per-channel time offset?

Omer Shenker mail at omershenker.net
Tue Jul 29 21:28:16 EDT 2003

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:42:37 -0400 Will Dormann <wd at pobox.com> wrote:
>Running MythTV 0.10
>
>Is it possible to have a time offset for a particular channel.   One
>particular channel is a couple of minutes behind schedule and I always miss
>the end of the show.
>
>thanks
>-WD

ME TOO! :)

No seriously, this should ideally be available either through the
mythfilldatabase interface somehow, or through the same sort of interface as
for changing hue and saturation. I live in US CST, but about a quarter of my
stations provide listings in EST.

If someone were to tell me where in the code to do this, I could probably
produce a patch.

--
Omer Shenker                          http://omershenker.net/