[mythtv-users] Camera as second "tuner"??

Max max-mythtv-users at lasevich.net
Tue Jul 29 15:17:05 EDT 2003

While ability to add webcast streaming channels is nice, I do not think the
USB drivers are the issue here.

The drivers are standard V4L, and other V4L apps can connect to it just
fine. Furthermore MythTV Setup sees the camera and can id the input (well
input) of it as "camera" - the question is how to assign a "channel" to it?

-M