[mythtv-users] disadvantages of ivtv cards????

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Mon Jul 28 11:29:05 EDT 2003

So what with all this talk about the Hauppauge Freestyle and other similar
cards, I am contemplating, buying a couple of them and replacing my ATI TV
Wonder and AVER TVPhone tuners which would save me having to upgrade the
processor to allow 2 concurrent recordings on my machine which is both front
and backend.

The question is...

What are the disadvantages (if any) of using dual ivtv based cards?  I mean
specifically the cards themselves and not things like remote controls etc as
I have that all covered.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting