[mythtv-users] btaudio works under sox but not MythTV

Eric S zaphod at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 17:04:25 EDT 2003

Nick,

Did you point the set-up to /dev/dsp1?

Something doesn't seem right here, I think it should look like this

/dev/dsp >> Regular Sound Card
/dev/dsp0 >> btaudio digital  (this is the one you want)
/dev/dsp1 >> btaudio analog (this doesn't work for btaudio recording
IIRC)

try:

# dmesg | grep btaudio

should tell you what device numbers are assigned to btaudio.

-Eric