[mythtv-users] Re: mpeg 2 playback glitches

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Fri Jul 25 12:13:07 EDT 2003

On Friday 25 July 2003 11:06 am, Russ Southern wrote:
> Now, if I can just get someone to answer how to set options on the card(s)
> at capture time (in myth), I'll be totally set (how do I set hue,
> brightness, contrast, etc. on the card before each capture?).

picture controls (hue, constrast, brightness, color) are all set on a
per-channel basis, and are stored in the channels table (fixed scale of
0-65535, translated into the actual scale when they're actually set).

The other controls (mpeg settings, etc) are waiting on me or someone else to
get around to a better recording profile system that handles different types
of cards better.

Isaac