[mythtv-users] More sound issues (RH9 & SB Live!)

Brent Michalski brent at perlguy.net
Wed Jul 23 23:27:14 EDT 2003

Doh!  That would explain it.  I am not a total computer dweeb, but when
it comes to stereos and all of the hook-ups, I know very little..

I was just thinking that his was probably covered before in the list
archives, but then this message came in.

I still have system freeze when I try to do the instant recording, but I
am working through things a little at a time...

thanks for your help!

Brent