[mythtv-users] nforce audio -- no sound from TV

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Jul 23 14:33:37 EDT 2003

Lennox Reid wrote:

> The mixer settings all look okay -- both for btaudio AND the nforce
> audio.  I've used aumix AND kmix (aumix doesn't see the btaudio for some
> reason).  Any other programs to try?  Are there any other settings aside
> from volue controls I should look at?

Maybe something in this post helps you:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=55962

I also have this box, and it is indeed working great for me. Audio in from a
Hauppauge Nexus-S to cd-in. I had to solder a cable myself though, since I
didn't have one with the two types of connectors. Working great both with
nvidia and i810_audio drivers.

Note: The drivers for my nexus card does not mess with audio devices as the
bttv seems to be doing.

Kenneth