[mythtv-users] DCT2000

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Tue Jul 22 22:28:19 EDT 2003

Hmmm, interesting, this would make it easier that using IR...

Anyone on Shaw Cable in Canada tried this out with their DCT2000?

Also looking over the thread it says you need firmware 7.54+, mine has 7.44,
anyone know who to talk to at Shaw to get the firmware upgraded/updated.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting