[mythtv-users] DCT2000

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 19:11:01 EDT 2003

There's been a lot of discussion regarding the Motorola DCT2000, but does
anyone on this list have a Scientific Atlanta Expolor 2000 box?  It has a
data port on the back that resembles a Mac-type serial port.

I'm wondering if it's possible to control the box by means of a serial
cable...

Anyone?  By the way, SA Explorer 2000 boxes are used by Time Warner in NYC,
where I live.

Thanks,
IvanK.