[mythtv-users] Re: converting NUV to AVI or something I can use on my Mac

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Tue Jul 22 09:30:13 EDT 2003

> Anyway, I guess I'm on to figuring out how to edit.
> Anyone think I might have better luck with another Mac
> program ( Final Cut [pro] )?
> \

both imovie and final cut pro use the quicktime subsystem. So if you
can't play a movie using the quicktime player and can't import it into
imovie, I highly doubt that final cut pro will do any better. I have a
mac and I've been thinking about messing around with this stuff so I'll
give it a try. One question: have you added a codec to quicktime to
allow you to play divx movies?

best,
Cedar