[mythtv-users] Boot up screen for kernel?

Steve Davidson buzzdat1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 00:35:59 EDT 2003

The bootsplash.org stuff is easier to work with, more extensible, and
does not require a kernel re-compile to change the image (though you
*do* have to compile support for the patch into the kernel!)  Follow the
instructions *carefully* on their web page - there's a couple of steps
that are easy to overlook.  Contact me offline if you get stuck.

== Steve