[mythtv-users] Simple Q: reset saved position?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Jul 20 03:39:55 EDT 2003

This is now possible with current CVS.  Also, CVS has been fixed to erase
the bookmark automatically once it gets used.  This is the way it used to
work and somewhere along the way it broke.

With current CVS, if you want to delete a bookmark that you just created
without having to restart watching the video, just hit the bookmark key
again and the saved position will be cleared.

> Is there any way to reset the saved position in a previously viewed
> video without resorting to tweaking the 'bookmark' field in the recorded
> table?  I can't seem to find the option...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steve

Chris