[mythtv-users] How to add old nuv-files to recorded?

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Sat Jul 19 00:22:06 EDT 2003

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 06:33  PM, JOna wrote:

> I have some 50 recordings made with Mythtv-cvs from early June.
> After compiling the current cvs (July 18) I noticed that "recorded"
> -table has now a different format.

there is usually an upgrade path that allows you to keep your database
intact. Use the appropriate  .sql update files in the database
directory.

> Is there any way I can add my old nuv-files to the current database?
> Filenames like "0_20030601095100_20030601105100.nuv".
>
> Can I rename the files and add them to mysql with the names I prefer?
> What is the procedure?

myth.rebuilddatabase.pl   within the contrib directory might be what
you are looking for. It hasn't been updated in a long time so I'm not
sure it still works. But I tried it a few months ago and it worked well.