[mythtv-users] Is there a settings file, or must I use mythfrontend to change my settings?

John Klimek jmk396 at psu.edu
Sat Jul 19 00:01:26 EDT 2003

I'm using my x-box as a frontend and I don't have a keyboard (I know I could
use xvkbd but it's a really big pain).  I'm trying to change a setting in
the frontend that requires me to type.  Is there a file somewhere that I
could just edit instead of having to use the frontend to type it in?

(eg. I could just SSH to my x-box and edit the file, but I can't type the
command with mythfrontend is up)

The specific setting I need to change is:

Under Settings --> General --> "Halt command"

Thanks...