[mythtv-users] Auto-start of lirc kernel module

Leo Laksmana beol at laksmana.net
Fri Jul 18 13:44:30 EDT 2003

I had some trouble too installing lircd. You may want to re-install the
lircd that comes with mandrake just to get the config files (under
/etc/sysconfig and /etc/rc.d/init) so you can play around with them.
Putting the modules config under /etc/modules.conf doesn't mean that
it'll load the module.

You can also load the modules regardless of config files under
/etc/modules file (that's how I got my btaudio modules to load).

-Leo