[mythtv-users] mythweb colorized show categories

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jul 17 19:25:41 EDT 2003

> Hopr that helps?

Yeah, that's fine.  Though I guess I should have been a bit more clear.
I'm looking for "official" responses, not just mere translations (though
I'm assuming that most of the translations you gave me will be fine).
To get at this info, from the mysql client, type:

SELECT DISTINCT category FROM program;

That will bring up a list of every category that your tv listing
provider has given to myth.  And since I don't speak very good german
(my spanish is still pretty good even though I haven't spoken
fluently/regularly in over 10 years), translations from those (any
language) into English would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

-Chris