[mythtv-users] Mobo [off topic]

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Thu Jul 17 18:52:58 EDT 2003

Just out of curiosity ... did you use the nForce2 drivers (with GART
suport for Kernel 2.4.20) or just everything default with your distro
installation?

Their drivers were updated (including the AGP stuff) early June this
year so they *might* be worth looking at ... I've used their Video
card drivers for a while and have been extremely happy with their
support and release schedule (even though its all proprietary).

Just curious,
--
Lonny