[mythtv-users] ALSA Question from Newbie

Robert Empfield oldwizeman85 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 15:46:04 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply.

I have a Pentium III 800 MHz processor.  What I ment by it not working was
after restarting the computer, I was recieveing several error messages about
the sound failing.  I don't remeber what it was excatly, though.    After
clicking ok on the error messages, there would be no sound.  If I encounter
the error message again, I'll post it here.

Thanks again.
Robert