[mythtv-users] Duplicate recordings with CVS

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 15 12:43:32 EDT 2003

I am running CVS from yesterday and I have noticed duplicate recordings
occuring.

The latest one was for Queer As Folk on Showcase last night.  It recorded
it at 11PM and then again at 3:05AM the following morning.  Both entries
have identical descriptions.

I also had it happen the day before on a design show my wife
likes.  Recorded two identical occurences of it, on the same channel, one
late in the evening, the other early in the morning.  Both shows were set
to "record everytime it appears on this channel"

Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

-Jeff