[mythtv-users] Suggestion for thumbnail preview in MythTV

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Tue Jul 15 11:43:46 EDT 2003

Seeing as you top posted....

>From what I have seen, it simply plays the entire file you are currently
on to the end and then leaves the last frame showing. So it only
"thrashes" the hard drive for as long as the show is.

I wouldn't really call it thrashing though - unless you are doing a lot
of other things at the same time - I doubt only running it for 10
minutes would significantly extend your hard drives life..

CH