[mythtv-users] Suggestion for thumbnail preview in MythTV

jasonmiller at micron.com jasonmiller at micron.com
Mon Jul 14 14:24:20 EDT 2003

I'll add a thought I had recently relative to this as well.  My kids just let a show end and shut off the TV.  This leaves Myth at the preview thrashing the harddisk until I come along and hit escape.  It would be nice if the thumbnails quit playing after some point, 10 minutes, an hour, whatever.  I haven't actually left one running for a long period to see if that is already the functionality.  If so, a delayed thanks for saving hard drives everywhere :)