[mythtv-users] Convert PVR 250 Myth MPEG2s to MPEG4 for Archos AV300 series handhelds?

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Sun Jul 13 11:36:33 EDT 2003

That player wants them in divx format, try mkmythmovie it works pretty
well, uses cutlists, converts to divx with transcode parameters, and
it's integrated with mythmovie.

How much does the player cost?  I travel way too much too, not that I
can complain too much about going to hawaii 3x a year for 10 days at a
time, but those long flights SUCK.