[mythtv-users] more brightness/contrast stuff

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jul 13 03:34:59 EDT 2003

ok, I just verified this.  I have no brightness/contrast/color control
in mythfrontend..  the J, K and L keys don't do anything, either on my
main backend/frontend box, or on my workstation.

I've been doing a lot of upgrading from .9 to cvs to .10 to cvs, etc and
using `mysql -f mythconverg < cvs.sql`  (or the .9 to .10 sql file) -
forcing because of duplicate commands, etc.  Could I have screwed
something up and killed the key commands?  Most others seem to work just
fine (though I really don't use all that many key commands - ff, rw,
skip, etc.)

Also, for you pundit users out there, I just discovered:

  Option "XvDefaultBrightness" "+25"

I will probably need to tweak the other color control settings, too
(there's contrast and saturation control, too), but this will really
help get my tv sync'd up with my workstation's monitor (which is more
color-correct than anything I've seen coming out of myth lately).

-Chris