[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder VE capture resolution

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Sat Jul 12 10:25:53 EDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Bruce Markey wrote:

> Bttv cards capture at a maximum resolution of 720x480 for NTSC
> and PAL is 720x576. Yet, there is a facinating collection of

I can capture in 768x576 (PAL) on my bttv card (ok, so my CPU can't
actually cope with that res :) - does that just mean that
the bttv driver (or myth) is scaling the width itself?

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

"..Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time.." - Dreamline, Rush
        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***